SPARTANBURG YMCA BADMINTON
Badminton is a sport that involves the volleying of a shuttlecock over a net with the use of racquets. Badminton is an aerobic sport that can be played for pleasure or for competition.
Reservations can be made on our website at Reserve My Court Member Login. You may also call and someone at the front desk can assist in signing you up, if space is available.
How to make a reservation:
- Reserve your spot a maximum of 48 hours in advance and end 15 minutes prior to the class start time.
- If you need help, contact 864.310.6400
- Reservations are on a first come, first serve basis.
- Please check in at the front desk before heading to the court.
- YMCA members can scan the key card or phone and head to the court.
- No sharing racquets. Unfortunately, YMCA racquets will be unavailable. If you sign up, please ensure you have a racquet.
- Bring your water bottles, we encourage you not to use the water fountains.
- Temperature checks will be taken at the main entrance.
- Masks are required upon entry and while on the hallways. Not required during play.