District One Onsite After School and Hybrid Schedule 2020-2021
We are not a typical after-school program. We offer a safe place for all students to hangout while nurturing their potential, improving academic engagements and achievements, building confidence and character while supporting and developing a healthy spirit, mind and body.
This program is held at the specified schools: Campobello Gramling, New Prospect, and OP Earle.
During the program participants will have:
- Homework Assistance: dedicated time for homework with staff to assist as needed
- Active Play: daily structured play time
- Enrichment: hands-on academic activities
- STEAM: science, engineering, arts, and math activities
- Activity Centers: that promote social interaction, student choice and voice, and foster individual curiosity and positive peer interactions
- Healthy Snack: given daily
Campobello Gramling Onsite After School
New Prospect Onsite After School
O.P. Earle Onsite After School