District One Onsite After School
We are not a typical after-school program. We offer a safe place for all students to hang out while nurturing their potential, improving academic engagements and achievements, and building confidence and character while supporting and developing a healthy spirit, mind, and body.
This program is held at the specified schools: Campobello Gramling, New Prospect, and OP Earle.
During the program participants will have:
- Homework Assistance: dedicated time for homework with staff to assist as needed
- Active Play: daily structured playtime
- Enrichment: hands-on academic activities
- STEAM: science, engineering, arts, and math activities
- Activity Centers: that promote social interaction, student choice, and voice, and foster individual curiosity and positive peer interactions
- Healthy Snack: given daily